I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thanks to Melanie Jean Juneau at Mother of Nine9. She is an inspiration to all of us who know her humor and spiritual depth. As a new blogger I am honored to participate in such a supportive adventure. In accepting this award I share 7 things that inspire me:
- The humility and joy of Pope Francis.
- The wisdom and consolation from the Holy Spirit after receiving the Eucharist.
- Praying Psalm 139 in which I find my identity.
- Beholding a magnificent sunrise over the lake as a display of God’s faithfulness.
- Praise and worship at prayer meetings.
- The Catholic Writers Guild and our new local critique group.
- God’s loving gaze in Adoration.
I nominate these inspiring bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I hope they will inspire you also:
- Amanda Mortus at http://worthyofagape.com/
- Charlotte Ostermann at http://www.charlotteweb.org/
- Daria Sockey at http://dariasockey.blogspot.com/
- Julie Davis at http://happycatholic.blogspot.com/
- Julie Monzi at http://fragmentstohope.com/
- Kassie Rittman at http://youwhoineverknew.wordpress.com/
- Laura Nelson at http://greenforgod.blogspot.com/
- Leslie Lynch at http://leslielynchauthor.wordpress.com/
- Lisa Hendey at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lisahendey/
- Lisa Nicholas at http://acatholicreader.blogspot.com/
- Margaret Rose Realy at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/prayergardens/
- Patti Armstrong at http://www.pattimaguirearmstrong.com/
- Regina Gulick at http://catholicalcoholic.com/
- Sarah Reinhard at http://snoringscholar.com/
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself — fun things, favorites things, humorous things or things that inspire you. Nominate up to 15 other blogs and invite them to participate.
It’s fun to follow up on the links of the other bloggers nominated and make new blogging friends. Enoy!