- Sharing YOUR Faith Story with others – ACTS? Baptist preacher? Samaritan woman? Sinners Prayer? Gloria Castro #Sharing YOUR Faith Story with others
- Pope Francis: A sharing family is a happy family – Pope Francis sites conviviality of the family sharing meals, celebrations, the Eucharist, as basis for happy family relationships.
- The Bible: A book for the family – National Bible Week gives us an opportunity to Bible-base our prayer time, enthrone the Bible in our families, familiarize ourselves with Lectio Divina
- Friars Corner: Jesus Christ sacrificed himself once for the sins of all humanity. – Jesus established a new and final covenant with humanity, never to be broken by our sins of unfaithfulness.
- CWG: Finding Patience is too good not to share – Journey with 8-year-old Faith Livingston in Finding Patience as she struggles to make new friends and learns the value of the virtue of patience
Subscribe by email
Nancy Ward is a convert, journalist, blogger, published author and speaker on her conversion, Catholicism and Christian community in Texas. She loves to share her faith story and help others share theirs through her Sharing Your Faith Stories seminars and DVD. She contributed four chapters to The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion. JoyAlive.net and NancyHCWard.com
Need a Speaker?Bring "Sharing Your Faith Story" to your Catholic group. Nancy tells her faith story and 10 on how to effectively evangelize through personal witness.
Top Posts & Pages