- Joy Stories: God kept on molding me – God molded Rob Brull from his childhood through the passive Church-going of young adulthood and brought him a renewed faith through Catholic radio.
- Pray with Pope Francis: Synod challenges and November Intentions\ – Pope Francis on Synod: The Church’s first duty is not to hand down condemnations or anathemas, but to proclaim God’s mercy
- How Mary helped me share my story – CatholicMom.com Nancy Ward shares the story of her journey to faith, the Church, and, ultimately, to her ability to evangelize.
- JOYAlive Contest – Winners drawn for DVD and gift card – Congratulations to Elizabeth Scalia @TheAnchoress, who shared on social media, and won a Sharing YOUR Faith Story DVD. Alice Gunther, who joined my friends on my new Nancy HC Ward author Facebook page, won the $25.00 Amazon gift card.
- Friar’s Corner: Jesus, I want to see what joy you have for me – Fr Bob Hilz uses story of blind Bartimaeus to encourage us to cry out: Jesus, I want to see what joy you have for me
Subscribe by email
Nancy Ward is a convert, journalist, blogger, published author and speaker on her conversion, Catholicism and Christian community in Texas. She loves to share her faith story and help others share theirs through her Sharing Your Faith Stories seminars and DVD. She contributed four chapters to The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion. JoyAlive.net and NancyHCWard.com
Need a Speaker?Bring "Sharing Your Faith Story" to your Catholic group. Nancy tells her faith story and 10 on how to effectively evangelize through personal witness.
Top Posts & Pages