It's almost here! the Catholic Conference 4 Moms, will be presented online March 6-9. We now have 27 speakers, including three men. A priest, a chef and a sex education expert.
Have your registered at http://www.catholicconference4moms.com? This free online conference is a chance for busy moms to pause and remember God’s presence in our busy lives. It’s a chance for revival.
Moms today work so hard to get everything done. We feed everyone spiritually, as well as physically. We try to make sure everyone is in the right place. . . spiritually, as well as physically. We want to make sure everyone's needs are met. Is it a tough job? Is it hard enough just to survive? YOU BET.
But where is God in this hustle and bustle? Have we lost his presence?
This conference is for all busy moms, to meet us right where we are, to help us to remember that God is present here and now–in every moment of our motherhood.
"God, at his most vitally active and most incarnate, is not remote from us,. . , at every moment he awaits us in the activity, the work to be done, which every moment brings. He is, in a sense, at the point of my pen, my pick, my paint brush, my needle — and my heart and my thought. . ." Fr. Teilhard de Chardin Hymn of the Universe, 82-83.
and at the sink, dirty diaper, carpool line, soccer game. . .
You can go “Beyond Survival, onto Revival” at no cost
- Catch this short video: http://youtu.be/HKe6CLqeUOg.
- Check out the website and register to attend http://www.catholicconference4moms.com
- Register to win one of two prize packages each day.
- Set aside some time March 6-9, during Lent to view the 27 presentations when and where you want.
Every day during the conference, Friday, March 6- Monday, March 9, you will have access to 5-6 talks, just as if you were at a live conference. This link will come via email. What's different is that you can choose which talks you want to watch or listen to and when you want to do it. Early morning? Wonderful. Nap time? Great. Before bed? Super. Car line? Fine, as long as you don't try to watch while driving!
Here’s the Presenters Bios and their topics :
- Brenda Cerkez – “Parent Power: Resources to Help You Raise Virtuous Children”
- Celeste Behe – “Gathering Your Family Around the Lenten Table”
- Christine M. Weber – “How to Know God’s Will in Your Life”
- Connie Rossini – “Trusting God with St. Thérèse”
- Daria Sockey – “The Liturgy of the Hours: Sanctifying your Day in His Name and in His Word”
- Ellen Gable Hrkack – “Responsible Parenthood or How I Came to Have Five Kids”
- Ellen Mongan – “A Quiver Full”
- Emily Stimson – “Food, Faith and Fellowship”
- Grace Mazza Urbanski – “Praying with Children”
- January Donovan – “Why is it Hard to be a Mother Today?”
- Jeannie Ewing – “Look, Mom, that Baby Looks Funny: Responding to Families with Special Needs”
- Fr. Jeffrey F. Kirby, STL – "Blessed Among Women: How Moms Can Encourage Priestly Vocations"
- Jeff Young – "How You and Your Family Can Eat Your Way to Salvation."
- Kimberly Cook – “Our Sacrifice of Love in Motherhood”
- Kim Capelle – “Helpful Hints on Becoming a Healthy, Happy, Holy Family”
- Leila Marie Lawler – “My Conversion Story and My Little Oratory”
- Mary Lou Rosien – “Managing Stress with the Help of Your Catholic Faith”
- Mary Stanford – “ Communications Technology and Our Kids: What are We Losing?”
- Michael Rittenhouse – “The Building Blocks to Talking to your Children about Sex”
- Nancy Ward – “Sharing Your Faith Story”
- Rachel Balducci – “You, too, Can be a Saint”
- Sherri Antonetti – “How Can I be Holy When All I Do All Day is Change Diapers?”
- Stephanie Wood Weinert – “The Culprits that Steal a Mom’s Joy and How to Avoid Them”
- Susie Lloyd – “Why Women Need Girlfriends”
- Tami Kiser – “5 Daily Habits that Will Help You Get Out and Stay Out of Survival Mode”
- Theresa Ceniccola – "Creativity and Faith: How to Create a Spiritual Vision Board
- Tina Rodriguez – “How to be a Truly Rich Mom”
After the conference, the set of 27 talks will be available for purchase for $39.99 This includes online access to all the videos, as well as a download of every video presentation. And besides all of this, you can download, PDFs, discussion questions, ebooks, and other goodies.
Special offer for JOYAlive.net subscribers
After the conference those who subscribe to JOYalive.net will receive:
- 10% discount on the purchase of Conference CDs
- “Sharing Your Faith Story” booklet
Are you ready for your free adventure Beyond Survival, onto Revival?